The possibilities of testing your new disruptive technologies for datacenter facilities are naturally limited in an ordinary datacenter. At ICE you can test your innovations in a risk-free environment with the added service of being able to measure hundreds of environmental factors you normally do not know anything about. In addition, you have a scientist team at hand, ready to help you interpret the outcome of your testing.
Making the worlds smallest computer? Measure all important aspects for energy efficient computing and base your development on actual facts from a full-scale datacenter.
Disruptive ideas concerning IT infrastructure? Our test bed enables risk-free testing in all stages for your products.
We help create a seamless path from innovation to release.
Example projects are
- Comparison of different cooling solutions
- Measurement of hardware wear depending on load
- Testing of new disruptive IT-architecture
- Datacenter automation testing
- Airflow testing for different set-ups
- Comparing simulations and real-life tests
The environmental setup we provide for this type of testing is a spacious and flexible pod with quick couplings for all infrastructures, creating a unique flexibility for facility testing. The pod contains for example
- Floor solution to be able to switch between raised floor and slab
- Possibility to switch between liquid and free air cooling
- Easily reached IT infrastructure
- Possibility to exchange IT racks traditional and OCP