http://ow.ly/xfiI50pEz7q Don’t forget to subscribe!
News in short:
• The first annual meeting for the Swedish Datacenter Industry Association was held April 1st 2019 with 80+ participants.
• Our challenging and exciting EU H2020 project WEDISTRICT on datacenters and fuel cells was granted
• We have received a positive funding decision from Energiforsk for our project Virtual heating plants
• We had a successful review and closing event for the Celticnext SENDATE-EXTEND project, our first larger project
• Inauguration of the datacenter pilot Boden Type Data Center One was done in cold weather
• Data Centre World London 2019 was larger than ever and we had two presententations
• Jon Summers spoke to Mission Critical Power magazine about our pilot for energy and cost efficient design with Boden Type Data Center One
• Inauguration of a unique 5G edge test datacenter with power and cooling edge micro-grids was done
• The project BalticLSC about large-scale computing granted by Interreg Baltic was kicked-off
• Locally produced vegetables with heat from datacenters is the focus for our collaboration project with LTU and FoodprintLab